Attempting to lick today’s Framed for October 9 and request immoderate help?
On this Sunday, we’re heading backmost to the ’90s for the movie of the day. One of the astir iconic lines of the past 30 years came from this film. Remember that erstwhile you’re looking astatine our hints.
If you’re acceptable to begin, support speechmaking for hints to assistance lick today’s variation of Framed.
Check retired our Framed usher if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, cheque backmost regular for much hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is similar Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, determination is simply a caller movie, and players person the accidental to conjecture the rubric based connected a bid of images from the film. If you conjecture wrong, a caller representation volition beryllium revealed. Players are allowed to spot nary much than six images from the film. Players tin skip to the adjacent representation by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t conjecture based connected the image.
The extremity is to sanction the movie successful arsenic fewer guesses arsenic possible.
- Today’s Framed was released successful 1992.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Rob Reiner.
- Today’s Framed stars Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson.
If you’re inactive stumped, past we’ll measurement successful and supply immoderate assistance. If you privation to spot the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The reply to today’s Framed is…
A Few Good Men
You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD
- Heardle today, October 9: answer, hints, and assistance for opus of the time (Sunday)
- Framed today, October 8: Answer and hints for the movie of the time (Saturday)
- Heardle today, October 8: answer, hints, and assistance for opus of the time (Saturday)
- Framed today, October 4: Answer and hints for the movie of the time (Tuesday)
- Heardle today, October 4: Answer, hints, and assistance for opus of the time (Tuesday)