Tesla has raised prices crossed its full line-up of electrical vehicles. Prices person accrued by betwixt 5 to 10 percent, with the cheapest car the institution sells — the Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive — present starting astatine $46,990, portion its top-end Model X Tri centrifugal saw a terms summation of $12,500, from $126,490 to $138,990.
It’s the 2nd terms bump Tesla has implemented successful little than a week, aft it accrued the outgo of definite long-range models last Wednesday. However, today’s terms raises are not lone much important than past week’s but use to each conveyance the institution sells.
Here’s however those increases play retired (with aged prices sourced from archived copies of Tesla’s website via Wayback Machine, dated to March 10th oregon much recent):
- Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive: $44,990 to $46,990
- Model 3 Long Range: $51,990 to $54,490
- Model 3 Performance: $58,990 to $61,990
- Model Y Long Range: $59,990 to $62,990
- Model Y Performance: $64,990 to $67,990
- Model S Dual Motor: $94,990 to $99,990
- Model S Tri Motor: $129,990 to $135,990
- Model X Dual Motor: $104,990 to $114,990
- Model X Tri Motor: $126,490 to $138,990
Tesla and its otherwise-garrulous CEO Elon Musk person yet to remark specifically connected the caller terms increases, but a fig of factors person apt played a part. On Monday, Musk tweeted that “Tesla & SpaceX are seeing important caller ostentation unit successful earthy materials & logistics” — ostentation is up 7.9 percent successful the US this year, caused by the expanding outgo of energy, food, and services, portion the prices of raw materials utilized to physique EVs (like steel, nickel, and palladium) are soaring successful terms owed to Russia’s penetration of Ukraine.